World class coaching with highly experienced and certified staff
- The United Kingdom include the Great Britain, located in Western Europe comprising England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
- The economy – one of the largest in the EU – is increasingly services-based although it maintains industrial capacity in high-tech and other sectors was the world's first industrialized country and still possesses substantial influence in terms of culture, science, economy, politics and military globally.
- Distinguished for its music, books, movies like Harry Potter, its exports, from giving the world some of the best musicians to its archives and education, UK stands as an epitome of development throughout.
- The City of London is a world center for financial services.
- In addition to this UK was the Home of the Industrial Revolution and renovation, the United Kingdom has produced many great scientists and engineers including Isaac Newton and Charles Darwin
- UK is home to some of the oldest, best ranked and respected Universities in the world.
- London is the top choice for international students looking to study abroad. Over 100,000 international students are studying in London every year. International students come from over 200 different nations, making London a global, vibrant and diverse city.
- Several of the best universities in the world are located in the United Kingdom, including four of the Times Higher Education top 40 universities.
- London universities offer over 30,000 courses from accounting, business, engineering and law to marketing, medicine, politics, and zoology.
- Current and past students and staff at London universities have been involved in many discoveries that have shaped modern life, including the discovery of DNA, fingerprints, and penicillin.
- UK is a center of academic excellence. Over 70 Nobel Prize laureates have studied or worked at a London university.
- UK offers outstanding academic support and facilities for students. There are over 120 different libraries, including the British Library which houses over 150 million books. Three million new items are added to the collection of the British Library every year.
- UK's cultural offering is ideal for students who are looking for a culturally enriching study experience. There are over 1,000 museums and galleries in London, and most of them are free!
- • UK is a great place for students, safe, secure and welcoming.