World class coaching with highly experienced and certified staff
Singapore puts a lot of emphasis on education because it is widely believed that people are its only resource and these people have to exceptional if Singapore is to survive and prosper. The city-state thrives on innovation and gears education towards the latest needs of society and economic prosperity.
The Singapore education system is quite creative. Singaporean teacher consistently rank high in teaching surveys and are commended for their innovative teaching methods. In the last few years Singapore has been recognized as a world leader in research and innovation making it a go-to destination for students. The two best known universities and those which most often feature in rankings are the National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
Why Singapore ?
- The Singapore Scholarship of the Embassy of the Republic of Singapore: This merit-based scholarship program offers support to government-endorsed students from ASEAN member countries enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree programs at the Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore and the Singapore Management University in all fields except medicine, dentistry, architecture and law.
- Several other scholarships include Lee Kong Chian Graduate Scholarships at the National University of Singapore, INSEAD Syngenta Endowed Scholarship(s) for Emerging Country Leadership, INSEAD Nelson Mandela Endowed Scholarship, ASEAN Foundation Research Scholarship, United World Colleges (UWC) International Youth Scholarships among several others.
- Singapore is outpacing itself in establishing as a force to be reckoned with thanks to dogged government initiatives focused on the importance of educational innovation -- not only in terms of acquiring superpower status, but also specifically --and uniquely -- as it pertains to the country's own economy.
- Singapore was ranked as one of QS's “Best Student Cities” in 2018 for a multitude of reasons. Of course, there's its extraordinary reputation as an epicenter for higher education, research and innovation thanks to a combination of government imperatives, top-ranked universities, a collaborative spirit and a magnificent quality of life.
- Aside from the fact that Singapore is a diverse, beautiful and vibrant place to live, it also excels in terms of safety. Singapore is #1 spot in personal security and infrastructure security.
- • Diversity isn't just accepted in Singapore, it is abundantly welcomed. A large percentage of expats offer a comfortable environment for newcomers and the community embraces them.
- While Singapore may seem like a far-off destination, international students quickly acclimate to life here thanks to its four official languages, and the remarkable prevalence of English -- spoken by a full 75 percent of its population