USA Immigration

The United States of America, popularly known as the land of milk and honey, has long been one of the favorite destinations for people from all over the world. Many of those who aspire to better their lives have sought out the option of USA immigration. The stable political climate gives the people who live in the country a sense of security and safety. The quality of life in USA is much higher than in most countries. As a result there is always a long waiting list of people who are keen on immigration to USA. The immigration application process has to be undertaken with expert guidance in order to ensure error-free application. It is best to rely on expert USA immigration consultants than attempting it on one’s own for maximum advantage. Career Babahas a number of expert counselors who can assist you with your America immigration process

Curricular Practical (CPT) Training:

CPT is an off-campus employment option for F-1 students when the practical training is an integral part of the established curriculum or academic program. CPT training is defined as “alternative work/study, internship, cooperative education, or any other type of required internship or practicum that is offered by sponsoring employers through cooperative agreements with the school.” To qualify, the work experience must be required for your degree, or academic credit must be awarded. And yes, you can get paid for CPT employment. Prior authorization by your school's International Student Office and notification to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) is required.

Eligibility Criteria For CPT Training Employment:

    • You must have been enrolled in school full-time for one year on valid F-1 status (except for graduate students where the program requires immediate CPT)

    • The CPT employment must be an integral part of your degree program or requirement for a course for which you receive academic credit

    • You must have received a job offer that qualifies before you submit your CPT training authorization request
    • Your job offer must be in your major or field of study

    During CPT Training International student can work full time off campus. Through CPT training, international students may work up to 40 hours per week in U.S. based companies legally. This CPT training option is designed to give students practical work experience in curriculum-related employment with local U.S. based corporations and businesses.

    • Eligible for F-1 Visa

    • 5 Years USA Visa*

    • Work during the day and take classes in evenings or on weekends

    • Scholarships available first come first serve basis for meritorious candidates.

Career Baba Services

  • Guaranteed I20

  • VISA Guidance

  • 3 Mock Visa Interviews

  • Pre-arrival information

  • Post Landing Services

Our Universities

24X7 Immigration, Visa Support and Guidance
Mobile +91 9032974747